This month’s PISA meeting is held at Oregon State University in Corvallis, and it is THIS weekend AKA…
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FEBRUARY 26TH & 27TH.
Friday February 26, 2010
Saturday February 27, 2010
PLEASE PREPARE WITH YOUR GROUPS CALENDARS OF EVENTS FOR YOUR SCHOOL AND BRING A T-SHIRT FROM YOUR GROUP/SCHOOL
This meeting is EXTRA important to make because we will be doing elections and we need your votes, presence, and your willingness to run for positions!
DIRECTIONS to the Asian & Pacific Cultural Center at OSU:
Traveling on Interstate 5, take the Highway 34 exit which reads “Corvallis / Oregon State
University” (exit number 228). Go west on Highway 34 for about 10 miles to Corvallis.
• Cross the Willamette River Bridge onto Harrison Blvd. Two blocks from the bridge you
will need to turn left (south) onto 4th Street.
• Stay on Harrison until you get to 30th street. You will be making a LEFT TURN. Get into
the turning lane.
• Turn left on 30th street. Drive until you reach Jackson.
• Make a LEFT turn onto Jackson Street (east).
• Drive down until you see the Asian & Pacific Cultural Center on house on the corner
of 27th & Jackson.
• Turn right on 27th then a left into get into the parking lot.
Traveling on 99W from Eugene, heading into Corvallis (north) on 99W which becomes
SE 3rd street
• Cross over small bridge on SE 3rd then move into far left hand lane to turn left onto
SW Western Blvd (west)
• Continue down Western Blvd until you reach 30th street.
• Turn right on 30th street (north toward Jackson street) .
Traveling on 99W from Monmouth, heading into Corvallis (south) on 99W which
becomes NW 4th street
• Continue on 4th Street until you reach SW Western Blvd, then turn right (west).
• Continue west on SW Western Blvd until you reach SW 30th street, then turn right
See you all there!
Click here to download the agenda: PISA -Feb Agenda