General Registration to non-member schools are now Open. The process for registration for general students will go as followed.
- You must contact (e-mail) email@example.com using your .edu (student) account saying you would like to register.
- You will receive an e-mail from PISA asking some very basic information about your participation
- You will have reply back to the e-mail and if you meet the requirements, you will be give a link to register.
- Fill out the registration and wait for a confirmation of participation (it could take up to a week for confirmation).
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and there will be a wait list for students who registered after.
Wait listed students listed in order of registration and that list will be shared (your name wont be shared) on the web-site to track. More details to come.
To register you must:
- Be currently enrolled at a college/university with an .edu e-mail account.
- Attend the entire conference (Accommodation will be made after an agreement is made with PISA coordinators).
- Have housing and travel accommodations if you are coming in from out of town. The registration is free, but your housing and travel cost are not covered. We want to ensure our students are supported and safe during their stay in Portland. Contact NWPISA@gmail.com if you are looking for support and we’ll see what we can find. We’ll try our best No guarantees
- Open enrollment is for non-membership schools only! For membership registration, click on the conference link on the main menu of this web-site to find the name of contact(s) of those who are in charge of membership registration on your campus. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help find your contacts.
Filling out the registration does not guarantee you a spot at the conference. We have limited space and right now there are less than 20 spots available. We apologizes for the lack of space, but due to venue and budget restrictions (and keeping the conference free for students) we had to limit the amount of participants.
Registration is open to anybody who meets these standards. Conference is open to anyone!